Various known bugs and problems:
- ms2html(1) produces seriously broken output for various inputs. Use htmlroff(1) instead.
- acme: Copy chord doesn't work in tag bar
- fossil: Allowing your fossil partition to fill completely can be dangerous. Discussion of issue and possible solutions.
- gif: animated gifs are drawn on a black background rather than on the previous animated frame. Example (appologies for the quality of the joke)
- replica(1) doesn't log the difference between a file and a dir so if a replica'ed object changes from one to the other madness ensues.
- The auto-completion feature (INS or CTRL-F in 9term) doesn't work inside subtrees mounted after the plumber was started; see plumber(4).
- sed: if no trailing new line there is no output. Newlines are terminators, not separators; a text file without a final newline is malformed and you get undefined results. eg.,:
# echo foo |sed 's/o/x/' fxo # echo -n foo |sed 's/o/x/' #