The Plan 9 Documentation Task Force intends to fix, update and extend the various sets of Plan 9 documentation.
This is a great way to help improve the system while learning about its darkest corners, join us and have fun ;)
- Merge man pages updates from p9p
- Man pages review
- Wiki pages review
- Fix the HTML and PS versions of the papers (mostly done, except '$' seriously mangled in most papers (mk, rc, ..))
- Have 9fans and inferno-list archived in: marc.theaimsgroup.com (9fans done) www.gmane.org (9fans done but old archives missing, Inferno done) http://www.mail-archive.com (9fans submitted, old archives missing)
- Polish and update the FAQ
- Write missing man pages
- Fix man page indexes, and write scripts to check/update them in the future.
- Build a wiki index
- Build/maintain a sources contrib index
- Have Plan 9 added to http://fxr.watson.org/
TODO WIKI PAGES
- Security tips and pitfalls
- Projects (Complement to TODO and Future directions)
- Papers (replacing the current static papers page, DONE but needs more work)
- Ports (dito)
- Recommended readings (Users/Developers)
- News (done) - Superceeded by NineTimes.
- Drawterm (done)