Who will be there?
We will have six places in the Hackcenter and so enough place for us all.
What we will need:
- everyone should bring his/her own CAT5 cable or WLAN support
- plain printed glendas
- stickers (MTG: 250x; 20h: 250x)
- flags (MTG: 4x; 20h: 2x)
- 1 junction box (20h: 1x)
- 3 boxes of beer (20h: 3x)
- enough duct tape (20h)
- 1 big switch
Last year were the tables, the chairs, one CAT5 cable and one power cable provided.
What will be provided at the booth:
- hourly ranting about our BSD neighbours
- hourly ranting about the Linux guys in the next room
- Plan 9/Inferno support
- individual Plan 9/Inferno presentation
(no special talks planned)