You can use the command '9fs sources' to mount sources on /n/sources. You can also browse the sources on the web.
- 9grid/ - 9grid tools
- contrib/ - Contrib directories for contributed code
- extra/ - Random bits
- lsr - Used for mirroring (see Setting up a sources mirror).
- patch/ - patch(1) archive
- plan9/ - The full source tree of the distribution
- wiki/ - Copy of the wiki data
- xen/ - Xen port
Sources can be used to update your Plan 9 installation, see staying up to date.
There are several mirrors of Plan 9 ISO and the source tree.
To setup your own mirror see: Setting up a sources mirror.