Now that the iPhone SDK is out -- what about an iPhone version of drawterm that exposes graphics, audio, etc. from the phone?
I'd put forth the idea of a hosted inferno port, but it strikes me that would be significantly more work.
Perhaps the PlanB/Octopus crowd has better ideas of a iPhone-style client.
- hello world style application that connects to a Plan 9 or inferno server and exports an event file linked to a button
- framebuffer/devdraw support
- pointer support (unitouch)
- (stretch) audio support
- (stretch) multitouch support
- (stretch) /mnt/term local file system access
- (stretch) opengl support
- (stretch) soft-keyboard support
- (stretch) accelerometer support